OPEN MIC FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When is Open Mic and what does it cost?
Its every Thursday at 7pm until about 9:30 and its free to watch and perform.
2. Can anyone perform at the open mic?
Yes, as long as you have some prepared jokes.
3. How long of a set should I prepare?
If its your first time, four minutes. You can go short, but not long. Everyone gets four minutes.
4. What happens if I bomb?
Nothing. You will survive.
5. What if I go over the time limit?
The host will kindly let you know. If you keep going after that, he will unplug the mic.
6. I am funnier when I am drunk. I don’t even need jokes. I’ll just talk and it’ll be hilarious.
No, you’re not. Yes, you do. And no, you won’t.